Kids’ Club & Holiday Entertainment
Our programme for children during school holidays
BOOK YOUR CLUBS BEFORE ARRIVAL TO SECURE YOUR SPACE*
NIPPERS (0 -1 years)
At the Nippers club there are lots of soft toys and baby gyms to play with and
the room has a resting area where little ones can have a nap if they get tired.
(Ratio 1:3) Babies may be changed but we don’t offer a feeding service.
|8.45 am – 11.00 am||£6|
|11.15 am – 12.30 pm||£5|
|7.15 pm – 9.15 pm||£8|
PIRATES (2 – 4 years)
At the Pirate club there are lots of toys to play with and the room has an art corner, a ball pool and a dressing up area. Regular activities include story telling, jigsaws, maze, sand pit and bouncy castle. There is also quiet area for babies to nap. If it’s sunny the Pirates might spend time outside having fun in the outside play areas. (Ratio 1:4).
|8.45 am – 11.00 am||£5|
|11.15 am – 12.30 pm||£4|
|7.15 pm – 9.15 pm||£8|
ADVENTURE CLUB (4 – 7 years)
Visitors to the Adventure Club can take part in organised activities like crafts and painting, quizzes and discos and outdoor fun on the bouncy castle, sports day, sandcastle competitions. We also have regular fancy dress competitions (don’t forget to bring your fancy dress to win the prize for the best costume), Face painting, Art Attack, Funky Masks, Pebble Decoration and much more (Ratio 1:8).
|8.45 am – 11.00 am||£4|
|7.15 pm – 9.15 pm||£4|
Some days Hobby class* will run between 11.30 – 12.30 instead of 11.15 club session.
HOBBY CLUB (4+ years)
Children 4 years or older can also join the Hobby club for ceramic painting, art sessions or
T-shirt painting. Monday – Friday 11.30 am to 12.30 pm numbers permitting.
|Pottery Painting||From £6|
|T-shirt or Baseball cap design||£7|
Several evenings a week we have children’s entertainment – 6 pm to 7 pm.
- Chloe the clown
- Sea shore safari puppet show
- Busy bodies activity party
- Kids’ disco
- Party games
*Kids’ and Hobby clubs can be booked before arrival. Full payment is taken at time of booking and is non refundable in the event of cancellation or no show.
Terms & Conditions:
- Our clubs are designed to give parents a break whilst on holidays with their children; you must remain on hotel ground when your children are in the club.
- Where clubs are booked in advance they will be charged to your room and cannot be cancelled. No refunds will be made as staff will have been booked to care for your child.
- Our clubs are age banded for safety and we stick strictly to these age groups.
- We do not cater for children who are distressed without parents or for children who have been ill within the past 48 hours.