The Summer is coming and Ocean Breeze Spa has some top tips for you to get bikini ready.
- Drink lots of water and nothing else.
Cutting out soda and alcohol will save you many calories.
- Get plenty of sleep. Various studies have suggested a link between too little sleep, stress and weight gain.
- Exercise. Join the gym and get started today. Exercise at least three times a week for an hour. Memberships at FitClub gym & swim in Porth are only £36 per month or £55 for a couple. For an extra motivational boost book a personal training session for only £25 including a fitness programme tailor-made for you.
- Exfoliate. Winter dryness means you probably have multiple layers of dull dead skin. Book a body scrub at Ocean Breeze Spa and leave with a soft, younger looking skin. Darphin Lavender Relaxing Exfoliating Polish, only £41.50.
- Wax. A leg and bikini wax can make all the difference to your perfect beach look. From only £9 for a bikini line wax.
- St Tropez Tan. Ideal if you would like to get a bit of a summer glow without the skin damaging hours of sun bathing. Only £35.50 including full body scrub.
In July you can also take advantage of Ocean Breeze Spa’s HAPPY HOUR. Visit the spa any time Monday to Friday between 12pm – 2pm and receive an amazing 25% off when you spend £25 or more.
For more information visit our spa website or phone us on 01637 872 864.