The Summer is coming and Ocean Breeze Spa has some top tips for you to get bikini ready.
- Drink lots of water and nothing else.
Cutting out soda and alcohol will save you many calories.
- Get plenty of sleep. Various studies have suggested a link between too little sleep, stress and weight gain.
- Exercise. Join the gym and get started today. Exercise at least three times a week for an hour. Memberships at FitClub gym & swim in Porth are only £36 per month or £55 for a couple. For an extra motivational boost book a personal training session for only £25 including a fitness programme tailor-made for you.
- Exfoliate. Winter dryness means you probably have multiple layers of dull dead skin. Book a body scrub at Ocean Breeze Spa and leave with a soft, younger looking skin.
- Wax. A leg and bikini wax can make all the difference to your perfect beach look.
- St Tropez Tan. Ideal if you would like to get a bit of a summer glow without the skin damaging hours of sun bathing.
In July you can also take advantage of Ocean Breeze Spa’s HAPPY HOUR. Visit the spa any time Monday to Friday between 12pm – 2pm and receive an amazing 25% off when you spend £25 or more.
For more information visit our spa website or phone us on 01637 872 864.