1. A deposit of £15.00 per person is required at the time of booking and is non-refundable in the event of cancellation. Please find the account details in the email that has been sent to you.
2. Tables of up to 14 people are available. Larger tables may be available upon request.
3. Changes to table sizes or layouts less than 48 hours before the party will incur an additional charge.
4. A menu choice form will be emailed to you. To complete please add names and a number 1 to indicate their menu selection and return via email.
5. Dinner will be served at 7.30pm. The bar will be open earlier for pre-dinner drinks. For Friday and Saturday dates in December the Disco will run until 1am with the bar serving until 2am.
6. Final numbers, table configuration, dietary requirements and balance are due four weeks prior to party.
7. Within four weeks of your party date any cancellations will be charged in full. Please speak to the Event Organiser with regards to any cancellations.
Please note that if you book accommodation for a group as a whole you accept all of the terms below on your groups behalf.
For accommodation bookings the full balance is due upon booking and is non-refundable in the event of non-arrival or cancellation.
1. Rooms will be available from 3.00 pm on the day of arrival.
2. Check out time is 10.30 am on departure day.
3. Breakfast is served from 7.30 am to 9.30 am.
4. The swimming pools, golf course and tennis are available for use during your stay. We loan out all racquets and clubs and sell balls for a small fee.
5. The resort has plenty of free parking.
6. Please note Sands Resort is a NON SMOKING resort.
7. Payments are not refundable in event of cancellation.
8. Only paying guests may use bedrooms. Extra sleepers will be charged to your card at a rate of £100.00 per person. You will be responsible for any extra sleepers who you allow to use your room.
9. Any damage to the room or cleaning due to sickness will be charged to your account. The minimum charge added will be £100.00. If the cost of replacing damaged items is greater than this the charge will be increased to cover the costs.
10. Wine may be purchased in the restaurant and charged to your room if room ID is produced.
11. Any of your guests who are found to be consuming their own alcohol in any public areas of the hotel will be asked to leave the premises and not be permitted to stay at the event.
12. We will require the name of a person in your party who will take responsibility of anyone who has drunk excessively and requires assistance.