Covid restrictions during your stay
With all legal restrictions now lifted, the responsibility for providing protection for our guests and staff and, in particular those, who are younger and haven't been fully vaccinated yet, now lies with us.
You will be relieved to know that we are maintaining some of our health & safety measures, such as keeping face coverings for staff and guests mandatory, as well as controlling the number of guests in the restaurant, indoor pool and gym by operating a pre-booking system. Housekeeping and room cleaning has been reduced to lower contact points between young staff and guests.
We have however increased the capacity in our gym, pools and play areas, so more guests can enjoy these facilities at the same time.
Please read on for further information on what to expect during your stay with us.
We look forward to welcoming you at Sands Resort Hotel.
For the safety of guests and staff, mask wearing will continue to be mandatory (also after 19th July) in all public areas of the hotel unless seated.
The health and safety of our staff and guests comes first. We have put a number of measures in place to make you feel safe and relaxed during your stay.
Please help us by:
Not feeling well? Be kind and protect our other guests by visiting some other time.
We look forward to seeing you!
Arrive – Disinfect your hands - Check-In – Relax and start your holiday
• Guests will be able to enjoy our indoor pool, which is bookable for one 40-minute session per family, per day for each pool.
• A maximum of 6 families will be in the pool at one time.
• Our outdoor plunge pool and splash pool will be open for free use.
• Extra swims can be taken if the pools are empty.
• Please come swim-ready as we only have a limited amount of changing rooms.
• The gym and indoor pool can be pre-booked at reception from 5 pm on the day before you would like to use them. Only six guests can use the gym at the same time.
Please see the full terms & conditions, including our cancellation policy, here.