A deposit of 25% of the value of your holiday is required to confirm every booking. All deposits are non-refundable in the event of cancellation.
One a deposit has been paid our terms and conditions will apply.
We strongly recommend that you purchase cancellation insurance.
Deposits will be credited against your final account. Settlement of your account will be required on arrival. Accounts can be settled in cash or by Master Card or Visa. The hotel does not accept American Express. If you wish to settle your account by cheque we must receive your cheque more than 7 days in advance of your arrival date. We do not accept cheques on arrival.
• A 25% deposit will be taken at the time of booking.
• Deposits will immediately be refunded or transferred to a later date if we can't provide the service you booked or if travel restrictions are imposed, making it impossible for you to travel.
• Guests who have booked direct can cancel or postpone their booking up to 21 days before your stay completely free of charge.
• If you booked with a third party company different terms & conditions may apply. Please check back with the company you originally booked with.
• For cancellations within 21 days of arrival, if we are unable to re-let your room(s), a 75% charge of total accommodation charges will apply.
• Refunds cannot be made for rooms that are not occupied for the full period for which they have been booked.
• No allowance is made for missed meals.
• If, due to circumstances beyond our control, we are forced to cancel your stay, we will refund your deposit in full and make every effort to find you alternative accommodation. However we cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by you as a result
• If due to circumstances beyond our control, we are forced to cut short your stay, we will reimburse you in full for the nights not taken and make every effort to find you suitable alternative accommodation. We cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by you as a result.
• We cannot promise specific rooms but will do our best to accommodate your request.
Whilst the hotel marketing material is intended to give a fair representation of the facilities available, there may be occasions when certain facilities are out of use. Although every effort will be made to try and ensure that this does not happen, where it is unavoidable, then no liability shall attach to the hotel by reason thereof.
If you require further information about any particular facilities or their availability, please write well in advance of your holiday so that your queries can be dealt with. The hotel cannot accept responsibility for anything said to you by our staff unless it is confirmed to you in writing.
All information given in the hotel marketing material is correct at the time of going to press but services/facilities may be changed during the validity of the material. The management reserves the right to change the entertainment programme without prior notice.
Participation in any of the hotel’s organised sports competitions, games or other activities is at guests’ own risk.
The hotel hosts weddings and seminars and some lounge areas may occasionally be unavailable.
Acknowledgement here is based on acceptance of the above and a fuller version of our terms and conditions which can be found on our website.
Please note that we do not allow food that hasn’t been purchased at the hotel to be consumed in hotel rooms or on the hotel premises.
We do not allow consumption of drinks that haven’t been purchased from the hotel to be consumed in ground floor public areas, bar, lounges and the restaurant.
We offer a wide range of foods including daily vegetarian and vegan options. If pre-arranged we can also offer gluten free meals. Should you have any other dietry requirements please let us know before booking with us and we will do our best to accommodate your requirements. However please note that this might not always be possible.
The hotel public areas and bedrooms are all non-smoking (including vaping). All rooms and corridors are fitted with a smoke alarm which will set off the alarm and call the fire brigade.
We regret no pets are allowed at the hotel.
Please note there are no lifts at the hotel and some rooms are on the first and second floor. Staff are happy to help with your luggage.
Rooms are available from 3.00 pm on arrival and must be left by 10.30 am on departure.
All treatments attract an extra charge. Advance bookings can be made by calling the resort. Advance booking is recommended.
The hotel retains the right to charge customers for breakages and damage to hotel property. This right will extend to cleaning charges where rooms are left in an unreasonable state at the end of your stay.